Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V)
Exam: 1Y0-204 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
Separate payment: 1
Citrix is known for its Xen desktop, Server, and Application virtualization products. Citrix solutions are an alternative to VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and other Enterprise virtualization and Cloud solutions.
Citrix certifications prove that an IT professional has the skill-set to install, configure, and manage Citrix Digital Workplace or Networking products in Enterprise Cloud and Networking environments.
Citrix certification exams are administered through PearsonVue.
The Citrix certification is divided into two main paths, Citrix Workspace and Citrix Networking Certifications.
Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization
The Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V) confirms the skills IT operators and administrators need to install, configure, and manage a highly available environment comprised of Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors, StoreFront, Citrix Workspace app, Director, Studio and Profile Management that resides either on-premises or in the Citrix Cloud.
Covered Skills during the CCA-V certification:
- Architecture Overview
- Deploying the Site
- The Apps and Desktops Images
- Provisioning and Delivering App and Desktop Resources
- Providing Access to App and Desktop Resources
- Managing the User Experience
- Published App and Desktop Presentation and Management
- Managing Printing for User Sessions
- Citrix Profile Management
- Managing the Site
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Basic Security Considerations
- Monitor the Site
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Migrating To Citrix Cloud
Citrix created CCA-V certification for associate-level Network job roles, Network Administrator job roles.