Citrix Certified Professional - Networking (CCP-N)
Exam: 1Y0-341 Citrix ADC Advanced Topics – Security, Management, and Optimization
Separate payment: 1
Citrix is known for its Xen desktop, Server, and Application virtualization products. Citrix solutions are an alternative to VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and other Enterprise virtualization and Cloud solutions.
Citrix certifications prove that an IT professional has the skill-set to install, configure, and manage Citrix Digital Workplace or Networking products in Enterprise Cloud and Networking environments.
Citrix certification exams are administered through PearsonVue.
The Citrix certification is divided into two main paths, Citrix Workspace and Citrix Networking Certifications.
Citrix Certified Professional – Networking
The Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N) confirms the minimum required knowledge and skills required for a Citrix networking professional who can deploy and/or manage Citrix Web App Firewall to secure application access in a Citrix ADC 13 environment, as well as Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix ADC environment or optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
Covered Skills during the CCP-N certification:
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
- Manage multiple Citrix ADC platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the Citrix ADC environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
Citrix created CCP-N certification for Desktop Virtualization Engineer and Consultant job roles.